• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

lift question

It really depends, do you have vibes? Alignment problems or other issues? t-case drop for most is a temp fix for bigger problems. But for some it works out alright.

How does is you DS angle versus the angle of your pinion?

It really depends, do you have vibes? Alignment problems or other issues? t-case drop for most is a temp fix for bigger problems. But for some it works out alright.

no alignment problems or vibrations so im guessing its good then

How does is you DS angle versus the angle of your pinion?

as far as this i wouldnt know ive yet to learn how to check my pinion angle but i can tell that the u joint doesnt rub at all like no bumping

I have an angle finder I used for my setup, I work in Anaheim, I could swing by next week sometime after work (4:00) and measure it for you.

Make sure your driveshaft is long enough. Measure how much engagement you have on the splines as there might be no vibes, might drive great on the street... but might fall off on the trail.

if so that would be great but it would have to be sunday this whole week i have school for work this whole week

No worries, I will check by with you towards the end of the week.

i actually drove it offroad and it handled good there too

Driving on a flat dirt trail won't make a difference; have you tried flexing it at all, thats when you're going to lose the shaft.

Back