• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

410 to Little Naches open

hards91xj

NAXJA Member #790
We ,3 wranglers ,1 cj ,6 xj`s took the Naches Trail over No problems easy go, went to the Kaner Flat trail next it was good till past the new bridge, Then WINCH FEST to get up the next long hill , three of us commited to that the other 7 went back to the road Oh nice 4 point buck in the road, and we all joined up at Lilly Pond . Then down hill to the road up to the Rocks ,short play time getting dark and fog setting in ,out the 644 trail to the road ,OH MAN a Big Horned Owl standing in the road, it flew up to the tree as we went by but did make a swoop back by one of our group ,ok down to 410 to Whistlin Jacks ,Gas ,air, snacks ,back 410 to the west side and reallity....Pics..I didn`t take any,,somebody did .. Ok carnage.. 1 tierod replaced, 1 twisted driveline :dunno:,I don`t know how he did it,but I had a spare,and for me a broken shock mount..

That was a great run. Thanks for letting me ride along since my Jeep is down, Doug! I'll post up the pics I took as soon as I can find the charger to my phone...

the only pics i got was of the driveline

it was a great trip! had a lot of fun! the mud definitely made it a little more intersting lol i was in the green xj

not bad for pictures and video off your phone

he has some pictures. but i guess for some reason NAXJA isnt letting him log on

Yeah, he was telling me about that. I remember having some kind of similar issue back in the day, but the moderators or whatever were able to fix it and I haven't had a problem yet. I think some of the better pictures we took were on his camera, so hopefully he can get it straightened out. I really wanna see those flex pics from up at the funny rocks!

lol ya the ones with tim driving up the boulder?

lol ya them damn drop brackets dont do anything compared to your longarm :bs:

Cal just emailed me some of the pics he took ,they are on Kodac somthing Maybe we can convince Him to share with the rest of us.:sure:

Yep, it worked for me .
The day had a few probs.:repair: but was a good one. WE all made it back safe . It was a Good Birthday Run for us 5 October peeps.:):):):):)

Back