• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Oceano Dunes Next Saturday 10/24

Johnnie Walker

Piece of Fish!
NAXJA Member
Anyone? Bonfire, wheelin, drinking (after wheelin of course), etc.

Sorry, had a blonde moment, can someone move this to the socal chapter (not FS) thanks.

Last edited:
How much are you selling the dunes for?

More than likely camping, but at the very least be on the beach chillin.
flyingbrick will probably be around for this, and also jeepcherokeeboy97 (but his heep is broken) lol.

Anyone?

I know a lot of you are going to other meets/runs, but figured any one nearby or semi close would like to join.

man, yea, it's the same distance to the Big Bear run about...either way I'm out. Have fun!
Big bear is at least a good 1.5hrs north of where I am.

Big bear is at least a good 1.5hrs north of where I am.
You maybe mean SOUTH? Or East? You're up by San Luis Obispo, right? Big Bear's just NE of the general LA area. Regardless, I don't get to play much this weekend. Helping another branch do Inventory...but hey, it's all OT, and that branch is only 3 miles from my house, so I'll be a happy sh!t! Tired, but happy.

You maybe mean SOUTH? Or East? You're up by San Luis Obispo, right? Big Bear's just NE of the general LA area. Regardless, I don't get to play much this weekend. Helping another branch do Inventory...but hey, it's all OT, and that branch is only 3 miles from my house, so I'll be a happy sh!t! Tired, but happy.
My bad, I was thinking Big Sur.. either way far from where I am.

Back