• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rocker protection?

flamn79cj7

NAXJA Forum User
ive got a 99 xj that my son dented up the rocker panel under the passenger side front door. now that its too late to protect them, does anyone make a slider/protection that i can cover up the damage and keep it from happening again? most of the ones im finding just mount under the rocker, ild like to try to cover it up.

Rock Ratz makes some that kinda just bolt right over the rocker. I checked on their website and it says they are currently unavailable though.

Like this:
article_logo.jpg

I am looking for that exact rocker protection! Anyone have any other sorucres? not rock rails but a piece of 3/16 bent like that to contour to rocker...

I am looking for that exact rocker protection! Anyone have any other sorucres? not rock rails but a piece of 3/16 bent like that to contour to rocker...

We where thinking of this the other day at work. I want to do the same thing, basically how the wranglers rocker guards are. There is a steel shop near me that will bend steel where ever you need them to, and I am thinking of having them bend it and build my own.

im looking for more of a rock slider as well as a coverup. ive seen some somewhere that went down to the pinch seam. i just dont remember who made them or where i saw them.

Sorry, I thought that tube extention thing went up more than it does, if it did, then it would cover up the rocker.

He could just talk to the guy at AJ's or JCR and I'm sure they could custom fab what he wants.

Or he can do a JCR/AJ's and the Rock Ratz combo, or

Boatsides!

did a google search and found lots of them! i just remember seeing a set a while back that kindof hide the rocker panel. i just cant seem to remember who made them? i thought somebody out there might know!

rockratz sells those on ebay all the time, when they say they are out on the website

look at the cherokee in that they use for an example... its a pre 97 xj but it has post 97 badges... interesting
My 96 has the same badges. They are factory orignal.
8_1_09013.jpg

Back