• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bring on the storm!

ForrestBault

NAXJA Forum User
Who wants some white stuff?
10324_1254241444255_1476131796_30736149_6333490_n.jpg

Need to carry a little gas though.
10324_1254241484256_1476131796_30736150_6915988_n.jpg

Not I...not yet anyways. I want to finish the new rig first.

~Scott

Is any of the city still their? I have tired going a couple of times, but the gates are always closed.

All gone, has been forever. Even the old building where the grader was is gone now. They opened the gates to Valsetz so u dont have to go around anymore. The gates at Falls City are only open in hunting season(now). But u can always sneak in from the Logston (toledo) side...

I thought they opened the Falls City gate every weekend?

I was there the 1st weekend in May. Was that hunting season?

I'm also ready for snow :)

Well, I think I wanna wait till it gets a bit more rainfall. Make the waterways and such perhaps a bit more scenic...

Rained pretty much the whole time in TSF yesterday... made trails alot more interesting!!! Had fun, new XJ performed great, stayed away from the bigger stuff... lifting soon and Aussie for the front is inevitable! Need gas tank skid... must find one at yard next time I'm there... wierd, cuz this one has the front skid and transfer skids, but nothing on the tank... hmmm... does have reciever hitches front and rear, so got tow points for the snow! LOL

Word is Black Rock is open and Valsetz opens tomorrow.
Credible but unverified.

How is this area for wheeling ? I'm in the Salem area.. and Dallas is not a far drive and would make it a close trip for some wheeling. Any more pics ?

Oh, is that snow picture recent ? How high were you ?

Back