• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BPI Trail tuff Bumpers

FELIX

Who Knows, Ask Who
Hey, new to the board here. Has anyone used these bumpers http://www.bpifab.com/bumper/cherokee.htm The sound pretty good. I'm looking into the front w/ 2' reciever, for a multi mount winch set up. Anyone delt with this company.
Thanks

felix1-ani-av.gif
99-750.gif

Hey grizzley02360, Thanks for the fast reply, I'm suprised anyone else is up. I'm a creature of the night, not by choice, but by work lol. Thanks again

felix1-ani-av.gif
99-750.gif

Might be night where you are FELIX but I've already had breakfast and ready to head out to the flea market. Boy, you west coasters are really behind huh? hahaha :D

By the way, seen AJ's work on xj2k's rig. Both front bumper and rockrails. Very nice.

I have a BPI. Tim is the guy who designs them and usually answers the phone. SUPER nice and very easy to deal with. The quality of the bumpers is top notch. The welds are beautiful.

I've got them front and rear. The customer service is second to none.

winchbumper.jpg

xj.JPG

BPI defintely makes a nice bumper! I'm slowly saving to get a front winch bumper. They've been the best priced I've seen, at least for the quality. I live in Denver, where they're made, so I see them at all the meet-n-greets and shows. As stated before, nice welds and look both lightweight and sturdy.
Another to check out is protofab4x4.com they make a nice looking prerunner style bumper...the non-winch is pretty inexpensive. I've seen both the winch and non-winch, both are great bumpers!
My suggestion is to find someone that makes bumpers that is near where you live...shipping can really add up! Luckily BPI is about 20 min. from me.
Good Luck!
-Mike
PS--if you really want a first hand comment on the bumper, you could buy me one and I'll test it out for you! :D

Hey thanks again everyone for the replies. Looks like a BPI is in my future.
Thanks again

Rob

definitely great people to deal with....and great designs.

I've had my front/rear bumpers long enough to beat on them pretty good and they have held up way better than expected.

IMG_1845.jpg

IMG_2774.jpg

Back