• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rolled over red

Wildman89

NAXJA Forum User
Anybody out there going to admit who the red xj belongs too. that was pulling out of the 7-11 in alta loma (Archibald/Baseline Area) today(Monday)around 3 o'clock pm. it looked like it was recently rolled.

I agree; I was going to say that "red" and "rolled" are "redundant"... still thinking if I ever de-greased the underside of my (shite) rig, I'd paint it red underneath, since red paint is apparently very heavy & likes to be close to the ground. It'd keep me from rolling!!

naw meh it wasn't Rambo, this one was a stocker that looked like ran out of talent. about 15 youngsters in it. naw really 5 or 6 at least tho!!!! :laugh:

right on, just down the street from me. we should all go meet up some night and shoot the s**T, there's like 6 of us all within a couple miles of each other. myself, hollywood, sig ep mock, "Professor" John X, contempt apperal and 98REXJ. that i know of. i'm @ Archibald/Church. I new i couldn't have been the only one to see that thing, beginning to think i was lil' crazy and insane. OH WAIT I AM....

yes i have

prolly seen my heep b4, white xj long arms,33's and green cage/bumpers. "Nickel and Dime wheelin" in vinyl along the bottom of the doors

Anybody out there going to admit who the red xj belongs too. that was pulling out of the 7-11 in alta loma (Archibald/Baseline Area) today(Monday)around 3 o'clock pm. it looked like it was recently rolled.

Probably Blazair's. All of his rigs look like they have been recently rolled. :repair:

Back