• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chapter News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
Effective immediately, I would like to announce Robert Praters resignation from the post of the SoCal Chapter president effective immediately due to personal reasons. While he was not an active poster he has been an important part of this chapter.

Please join me in thanking Robert for his time and service.

Since Robert was the Chapter President and the position cannot be vacant I will take over as an Interim Chapter President with Josh helping with VP Duties. There will be no special election to replace Robert as before the nomination process is done, we will be starting the nomination process for the regular term elections. Rest assured though that Josh and myself will work very closely with the new BOD that gets elected to make sure they're up to speed and ready to roll come January 1st.

Also, if you noticed by the recent posts, we are going full speed with getting ready for GoatFest. I would like to thank all that have volunteered (and already lent a hand) with the efforts of making it a great event!

Thanks
Remi

Thanks Robert!!

Thanks for stepping up Remi!
Now if we can get that Moab wheelin' lazy SOB Josh to get to work...

:D

yea who knew that actually wheeling an XJ is not part of the responsibilities. :D

Robert, thanks for the work you've done. I know what its like to try and keep personal life and family balanced with many other interests and tasks.

Thanks for beatin me in the election Robert :D

Seriously though, thanks for all the hard work and help with the chapter.

Thanks guys.

I was going to be posting up tonight. It was a very hard decision to make for me, but I have not been able to put my heart into this for quiet a while now. I will still be in the chapter and a part of the group, for as long as I can anyway. Things have been crazy for me, as with everyone else, but I have to focus on some personal things for the time being. I should have stepped down last year and give you guys an opportunity to have a President, instead, I was ignorant and pridful thinking I could do it all - work, school, family, and this. Unfortunately, I can't.

I don't want to be looked at as a quitter or failure, but I know I have failed you, the members. Please forgive me for that. I have not led you the way you need to be led. I hope that the next election results in a great leader that can put this group on track.

We have great members and a great leadership locally as well as nationally. I truly believe that Rick, Remi, and Josh have the heart and drive to get this chapter moving.

Again, thank you all for your support and jabs over the past 1.5 years.

I will see you on the trail..... one day!

:wave: :cheers:

Thanks Robert

Remi, anything I can do to help remotely, let me know.

Thanks guys.

I was going to be posting up tonight. It was a very hard decision to make for me, but I have not been able to put my heart into this for quiet a while now. I will still be in the chapter and a part of the group, for as long as I can anyway. Things have been crazy for me, as with everyone else, but I have to focus on some personal things for the time being. I should have stepped down last year and give you guys an opportunity to have a President, instead, I was ignorant and pridful thinking I could do it all - work, school, family, and this. Unfortunately, I can't.

I don't want to be looked at as a quitter or failure, but I know I have failed you, the members. Please forgive me for that. I have not led you the way you need to be led. I hope that the next election results in a great leader that can put this group on track.

We have great members and a great leadership locally as well as nationally. I truly believe that Rick, Remi, and Josh have the heart and drive to get this chapter moving.

Again, thank you all for your support and jabs over the past 1.5 years.

I will see you on the trail..... one day!

:wave: :cheers:

Thank you for what you have done for the club. Sometimes real life calls us all and makes it hard to do the things we would like to do or have done. Being a leader is very demanding and I salute you. I hope to meet you sometime in the future!

And for Rick, Remi, and Josh I salute you all too for everything you are doing and trying to do in carrying the torch.

Thank you!

thanks robert - u can run w/ me anytime, except on deep creek (i'd have to think that over first!).
good luck to remi & josh, lets's keep the chapter goin well

Robert, thanks for the time you put in for this club. I hope you are able to resolve your issues and some day be as involved in the club as in the past. Good luck brother!

Robert, thanks for the time you put in for this club. I hope you are able to resolve your issues and some day be as involved in the club as in the past. Good luck brother!

Man enough to thank somebody else after they resign, but too pussy to do it yourself ;)

Snap...lol

Calm down cal this is a family oriented forum and I wouldn't want any kids using that language! You foul mouth son of a gun!!

Calm down cal this is a family oriented forum and I wouldn't want any kids using that language! You foul mouth son of a gun!!

right now is not the time,
TONE.jpg~original

Get it? :roflmao::moon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back