• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ford 9" and front Dana 44

texinteg

NAXJA Forum User
I have a ford 9" and a dana 44 out of a 79 ford f250 that I am looking to get rid of since I dont have the time to convert it over to fit my Cherokee. They are located in harrisburg PA. I dont know much about them but if you have any questions I will try to figure it out for you. I dont know what to ask for these but shoot me an offer and if it is reasonable we can talk. I know what I paid for them and I spent the time to take them out from underneath the truck. Any question please email them to me at [email protected] as i dont get on hear as much as I would like to. thanks

Nick

I am gonna try to get some pics up by the weekend.

Ok maybe it was a f150. It didnt have any badges on it. They guy i bought them off of had an old blue ford sitting behind his house with a 6" lift and 35's. He told me it was a f250. The frame was cracked and bent but the axles were fine. So I wheeled them home on the tires once I got them disconnected from the truck. Any other questions or comments?

You didnt offend me I was just trying to clarify my post I dont want to give out false info. As for what I want for them I really dont know. I bought both axle and a bunch of other little things and my total was $500 I know I prolly over paid but I figured for a matching set of axles and they are complete it wasnt that bad of a deal. The rear axle still has the leaf springs wheels and tires on it. The front axle is complete from hub to hub with the calipers, rotors and brake lines still intact. Please email any offers to [email protected]

Ok I have been offered $200 for the dana 44. So I guess a reasonable price for the set would be $400 picked up.

Back