• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Checking in

homebrew

NAXJA Forum User
Hey fellas just wanted to drop a line and say hey. Got to the ship and it was full of surprises first was a 2 month extension on the deployment second was that I will be moving to WA the end of next year. Other that the 20+ hour days and the freaking heat things here are going good. Our jets are putting warheads on foreheads providing air support for our troops on the ground. So as soon as we get back I will have to start getting ready to move It'll be sad to leave the SoCal section the NW seems pretty dead. take care and see you guys next year.

there are some great people in the NW chapter just stay away from Phil "ECKSJAY" he's a huge tool :D

Hope all is well Paul :patriot:

What up Paul. Have fun and hit me up when you get back.

Glad to hear from ya! Be safe and hopefully we will get a wheeling trip in before you part!

WA has got some beautiful area's for wheeling (so I have seen)

Hey Paul,
Good to hear you checking in, and that sucks about WA. Western WA's pretty, if you don't mind 5 feet of rain a year =)

Back