• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts Train Needed!

Cowboydoc

NAXJA Forum User
Hey all, I am trying to find a parts train hookup from Barstow to Camp Pendleton or as colse as anyone is coming. The part being moved is a Chevy 14 bolt rear. It is big, heavy, and awkward. I can cover some gas and possibly some beer, or we can see if I have anything you want in my garage. The only problem (and why I can't go get it) is that it needs to be moved as soon as humanly possible. The guy who has it is moving out of the house and is trying to get it out before the move is final. Let me know if you are able to help. [email protected] or [email protected].

Thanks again!
Doc

Hey all, I am trying to find a parts train hookup from Barstow to Camp Pendleton or as colse as anyone is coming. The part being moved is a Chevy 14 bolt rear. It is big, heavy, and awkward. I can cover some gas and possibly some beer, or we can see if I have anything you want in my garage. The only problem (and why I can't go get it) is that it needs to be moved as soon as humanly possible. The guy who has it is moving out of the house and is trying to get it out before the move is final. Let me know if you are able to help. [email protected] or [email protected].

Thanks again!
Doc

Doc, I live in phelan and can get it and hold it here if needed then work on trucking it to your area.

Give me a call

Leep

im heading to SD on sunday and im going to Cleghorn tomorrow. if you can get it to Cleghorn i can get it to The base.

You guys rock, but alas, he sold it to someone else after telling me I could get ahold of it. The other guy was willing to give him 50 bucks more. Thanks for the effort. If you guys need anything, get ahold of me!

Back