• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

paranormal activity

skull_black

NAXJA Forum User
so this is off topic but i only want to ask the socal people

did anyone see this movie yet?

if not go XXXXing see it! ive never been actually scared by a movie before, like the worst i ever get is ahhhh the movie made a loud noise, but this movie didnt use loud noises to scare you its actually XXXXing horrifying i didnt want to sleep...

The trailer is very spooky, unlike most. The audience shots were distracting though.
I plan to see it.

RedBox $1 :thumbup:

listen to kfi am 640 late at nite - i call it the nut channel - ufo's, armageddon, paranormal, take your pick

Sounds like "Coast to Coast AM" Used to be the Art Bell Show.

As a horror/macabre fan, I am DEFINITELY going to see this flick. I watched the trailer last night and was actually spooked. I have pretty thick skin, too. Thanks for the good word on it, I cannot wait! :)

Exorcist is still the scariest for me.

x2. Only book I've ever read start to finish in one sitting. Almost didn't go see the movie 'cause I didn't want to subject myself to that again, but went anyway. Scared me to the core, maybe it's being Catholic......
Will try and get to this movie this week.
"Deliverance" creeped me out big-time also. Wonder why :scared:

Back