• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tiddy tad lil' problem in Delaware

Del00XJ

NAXJA Forum User
We're having a small issue here in the Delaware Valley region. Seems that children these days do not like stealing whole vehicles anymore, rather they steal the wheel and tires off our trucks. Obviously, I'm sure I'll hear it "People have always been stealing wheel's and tires". Yea they have. Back in the day the wheels cough cough... on my GTi were stolen. Now, four friends, and myself have encountered an evergrowing problem with getting out tires taken. Last night a friend called me after responding to a firecall that the 37 inch boggers on his k10 Chevy were gone. My wheels were stolen about a month ago but he is the fifth one... I know of... in the past month that have had their shiot stolen... Anyone else ever had this problem??? And don't be an ass and say "shoulda had wheel locks!"... I know!

look in the local classifieds and on ebay. if you see them, notify the police, or ebay and they will investigate.

or set em up, pick a guy with real nice tires, have him park in, say, a coldesac (sp?)
then just wait... when they come and are in the middle of un torquing. spring on em and call the cops. a sting operation.... :)

Back