• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reports and pics!!!!????

mattyj

NAXJA Forum User
So where the heck are all the pics and daily trail reports?? You lucky bastards are all obviously having too much fun.

Please consider all of the poor soles that had to stay home to work!

:D

So where the heck are all the pics and daily trail reports?? You lucky bastards are all obviously having too much fun.

Please consider all of the poor soles that had to stay home to work!

:D

Trails fun. Food good. Didn't rain. Got a little noisey so campground owner and sheriff called some guy name Rich in New York.

Hope you can get there next year. All my photos were of scenery and my dad.

DSCN5957.jpg

Rightseatsis (Mary) and our Dad out at Secret Spire.

DSCN5918.jpg

Dad on his 1st trip to Jeep in Moab. Previously he has only gone with Mary to Pismo and some fire roads geocaching.

DSCN5936.jpg

LtoR: Eric, Boatwrench (Tom), TuxxJ (Paul) and Paul's son Blake standing on Musselman Arch, a short side trip out White Rim from Schaffer Road. This must have been father & son trip. Paul and his son from Utah, Vince and his Dad from across the pond, my Dad with Mary and me from California and Exxon Valdez Jeep and his Dad came from Texas.

DSCN5925.jpg

TuxxJ and Rightseatsis confer on which turnoff from Hwy 313 leads to Secret Spire.

DSCN5967.jpg

Dad checking out Delicate Arch just prior to sunset.

Last edited:
Back