• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Don't you love these emails..........

paulhead

I overtighten $#!t
NAXJA Member
(hope I did'nt get a virus clicking on it, but thought it was funny had to share)

A CRY FOR HELP, MY DEAREST ONE I NEED YOUR URGENT HELP!

I AM VIVIAN COULIBALY FROM No 56 Reu Marccory Street.Abidjan.Ivoiry Coast.
West Africa.

MY DEAREST I AM SORRY TO COME TO YOU IN THIS WAY , BUT I DID AS MY SPIRIT LEAD ME TO YOU, I AM VIVIAN COULIBALY, THE ONLY CHILD AND DAUGHTER OF LATE MR. BRIGHT MASUKU COULIBALY. MY FATHER WAS A VERY WEALTHY MAN AND THE OWNER OF BRISCO CAR DEALERS IN THE CITY OF ABIDJAN THE ECONOMIC CAPITAL OF IVORY COAST, ALSO MY FATHER WAS A POLITICIAN BEFORE HE WAS POISONED BY THE ENEMISE OF PROGRESS AND HE FALL INTO DEEP SICKNESS THAT LEAD HIM TO DEATH.

WHEN MY MOTHER DIED ON THE 15TH DECEMBER 1998, MY FATHER TOOK ME SO SPECIAL BECAUSE I WAS MOTHERLESS. BEFORE THE DEATH OF MY FATHER ON 25TH MARCH 2009 IN A PRIVATE HOSPITAL HERE IN ABIDJAN. HE SECRETLY CALLED ME ON HIS BEDSIDE AND TOLD ME THAT HE HAS A SUM OF US$8.000.000.00 (EIGHT MILLION, UNITED STATES DOLLARS) WHICH HE DEPOSITED AS A FIX DEPOSIT ACCOUNT IN A GOVERNMENT BANK HERE IN THE CITY OF ABIDJAN, THAT HE USED MY NAME AS HIS ONLY DAUGHTER AND THE PERSON THAT WILL INHERIT THE DEPOSITED FUND.

HE ALSO EXPLAINED TO ME THAT IT WAS BECAUSE OF HIS WEALTH THAT HE WAS POISONED BY HIS BUSINESS ASSOCIATES. ASLO HE WARNED ME NOT TO STAY IN THIS COUNTRY, THAT I SHOULD SEEK FOR A FOREIGN PARTNER IN ANY COUNTRY OF MY CHOICE WHERE I WILL TRANSFER THIS MONEY AND USE IT FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSE, AND FOR THE FUTURE OF MY LIFE . NOW MY DEAREST ONE I AM HONOURABLY SEEKING YOUR ASSISTANCE IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS.

( 1)TO PROVIDE A BANK ACCOUNT WHERE THIS MONEY WOULD BE TRANSFERRED TO
( 2)TO SERVE AS THE GUARDIAN OF THIS FUND SINCE I AM A GIRL OF 21 YEARS OLD.
3)TO MAKE ARRANGEMENT FOR ME TO COME OVER TO YOUR COUNTRY AFTER THE MONEY HAS BEEN TRANSFERRED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT. MOREOVER, I AM WILLING TO OFFER YOU 40% OF THE TOTAL SUM AS COMPENSATION FOR YOUR EFFORT AND INPUT HELP AFTER THE SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER OF THIS FUND TO YOUR NORMINATED ACCOUNT OVERSEAS. FURTHERMORE, YOU CAN INDICATE YOUR OPTION TOWARDS ASSISTING ME IN THIS REQUEST.

IMMIDAITELY I HEAR FROM YOU I WILL GIVE YOU THE DEPOSIT DOCUMENT AND THE BANK CONTACT ADDRESS SO THAT YOU WILL CONTACT THE BANK AND VERIFILED WITH THEM FOR THE TRANSFER.

I AM WAITTING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON ON MY PRIVET MAIL BOX, [email protected]

THANKS AND GOD BLESS .
VIVIAN COULIBALY

make new account with zero $ in it, tell her to get her ass over here, take money, take woman, take profit.

its simple :D

wait... fall for what? :scared:

Hey paul, when are we gunna jam again man? :cheers:

no shit bro, been a long time. I'm free fri or sat nite :woohoo:

my weird drummer neighbor split though, no tempo/percussion..........:gee:

its cool, one of these nights i'll get my minions up here to jam, most of them play instruments so maybe we can get something going one night. :D

Sounds like an obvious scam to me lol. Oh while on scams watch out for GE Security company people coming into your neighborhood. I guess they are from Utah and part of a company called First Defense Security. They want to "have you advertise their company with a sign" have you pay 40 bucks a month etc to have a security system put in. I asked the guy for literature (he skiped over a lot of details) and I would get back with him (they come door to door). He gave me a gift certificate but no literature. I looked it up and there is a lot of hits as it being a scam so FYI.

do people actually fall for this?
Believe it or not, they do. That's why these a$$holes do this stuff. I deal with the aftermath of this kind of stuff all the time. I write a monthly article for the Valley Business Journal here in the Temecula valley and I have several articles about different scams.
If you come accross a scam like this or any other you should report it at:
http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

HA! got another one

From Mrs.Bellina Omar,

I am Mrs.Bellina omar from Ivory Coast. I am a widow being that I lost my husband.My husband was a serving director of the Cocoa exporting board until his death.He was assassinated by robers .

Before his death he made a deposit of Ten Million USA Dollars ($10,000,000.00)here in Code Ivoire in security company .This fund he intended to buy a cocoa processing machine.

I want you to help me for us to retrieve this fund and transfer it to your account in your country or any safer place as you will be the beneficiary and recipient of the fund .

I have plans to do investment in your country, like real estate and industrial production.

This is my reason for writing to you.

Please if you are willing to assist me and my only son Francis,indicate your interest in replying soonest.

I am willing to give you 15% if you can help me. Get back to me

Thanks and best regards .

Mrs.Bellina Omar

Back