• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Photoshop request

Darky

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, so I know we've got at least 2 good photoshoppers in here...:) I'm trying to get a feel for how this truck will look when done. My plans stand at the moment to raise it back to stock height (it's lowered 3" currently) paint it silver, fix the body, and put some 235/75/15 BFG ATs on it. It currently has 14" wheels and it's nearly impossible to find tires for them with any kind of tread or size selection. That's the only reason for the bigger wheels. If I could, I'd keep the stock wheels, for some reason I really like the plain steel wheel...
So, the request is:
3" taller
silver (or if any other colors come to mind feel free to make a suggestion, I've also been considering burnt orange)
BFG ATs.
The main thing is color, I can picture it with BFG ATs, I can picture it 3" taller, but the color is what I most want to be sure of as I intend to try and paint it myself. For the time, effort, and money, I want to be sure I'll like the color. :)
TIA
DSCN0322.jpg

Ben I really want to know yor picture looks like, but I all I see is a Red X

get a good side shot of it..

Nice old truck there :). I dont do photoshop, but maybe this will help with the plus 3 inch thing and minus paint...

BriansPictures132.jpg

Paul are you adjusting hues or overlaying a mask and dropping the opacity? it looks like you are just adjusting hues which makes it come out a bit catroony looking. :eyes:

For free, he gets hue and color balance. for $95.00 an hr he gets my full attention. lol Good eye Mike.

I didn't even charge him for the headlamp replacment. lol

Back