• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

clear corners?

snowrun95

NAXJA Forum User
I searched this and had no luck.
I can't find 96 or older clear corners anywhere online. I've found tons of 97-01s on ebay but no luck with the older ones Can anyone help me out?

i found mine for my 90 @ the "ez-pull and save" in new ringold. don't know if there are any up there now but i know that have about 25+ xj's sitting there.... and its only 2 bucks to get in. i need to go up there this weekend anyway so i'll look for you.
hope that helps
pete

www.quadratec.com has them, I just looked so I could give you the link but I can't find them

I'm positive they are in their catalog though because I almost bought them

Last edited:
xyjbeaker said:
i found mine for my 90 @ the "ez-pull and save" in new ringold. don't know if there are any up there now but i know that have about 25+ xj's sitting there.... and its only 2 bucks to get in. i need to go up there this weekend anyway so i'll look for you.
hope that helps
pete
Wow, that's quite a few XJs. I might have to check this place out myself soon. I go to school in Bloomsburg, so I'm not too far. Thanks for looking Pete

This is quite interesting...I just bought mine from procarparts not more than 6 mos ago and now they are discontinued. I found them at http://www.lightlens.net/jeep.htm but the price is prohibitive at $60!. I also stumbled upon these during my search.

TL_CHER_8496_RC_DE_SPEEDFANTASY_.jpg

EBXJBOB said:
www.quadratec.com has them, I just looked so I could give you the link but I can't find them

I'm positive they are in their catalog though because I almost bought them
I think I found them on there, but they look to be 40/set. I'm trying to find them for less than that if possible. I guess that will be the last resort. Thanks

I work at a truck accesories store and called my suplier last month IPCW was the company that made them and they have stoped for what ever reason. I called qudratec and they told me the same thing that IPCW stoped and that they did not have any more in stock. They were selling 35 pair a week . I am rebuilding my front end and would love a set for my 93. I am still in the hunt let you know if I find a vendor for them.

caspergotaz28 said:
That's weird, I couldn't find any on EBay either. That's where I got mine about a year ago. Demand probably fell way off since the pre-97's are getting older.

I've kinda been noticing that the "clear lights" fad seems to be trailing off generally.... probably since some cars began to use them OEM... they're no longer "cool".

Den
(Still wondering what my XJ would sound like with a fart pipe....)

Just wait until the Jeep 2500 comes out in China. Then we can import their factory parts. Their taillights look pretty cool.

I got mine for my 88 jeep form ProCarParts.com but they dont have them either, looks like you cant buy them any more. If i brake mine then back to yellow lol

Back