• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

bolt size for rear leaf and shackles

Paul61001

NAXJA Forum User
hey im installing 2'' shackles and want to just install ne hardware so what size bolt goes in the top through the frame and then what size goes to the bottem through the leaf thanks for the help.

i work at a ford and toyota dealer and there answer was "im sure we'll have it" which doesnt answer my question incase im installing once parts is closed

I believe this has been covered before - should be searchable. However, the bolt size is M14x1.5 120mm long, grade 10.9 I believe. I forget how long the unthreaded portion of the "neck" of the bolt is.

The part number, should you wish to order it from somewhere (I usually use stores.zmjeeps.com as they have a pretty good price) is 3420 2118 for an OEM bolt.

EDIT: nuts are... 1150 2814 I want to say? Not sure on that number. They're a flanged M14x1.5 grade 10.9 nut with a pinched locking thread.

EDIT2: most of the mopar discount sites seem to have the same parts for a few cents less!

EDIT3: man just can't win today... the part number I gave for the nuts is correct however it has been superseded by part number 6102 251AA

Last edited:
Back