• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trail Adoption Meeting at TSF- Lets pick a date

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Aside from some paperwork (still waiting on), our next step will be to meet with ODF at TSF. At that time we'll walk the trail, and create a maintenance plan for the year. Which weekend works best with everyone? The sooner the better. I'm available for pretty much any Saturday.

If you're serious about volunteering, this meeting would be a great thing to attend and show your support. However, if your rig is broke or still in hover mode we understand. :thumbup:

considering they will be up there next saturday, can we make that happen? im already going up there for the TSF cleanup!

I'm tied up from the 15th to 18th, and again on the 24th. My rig is still in hover mode, and with the loss of one weekend, plus a Saturday, I don't know if it will be on the trail by the 31st. But I'll catch a ride either way. So that would make the 10th and 31st work for me.

Keep next Saturday open.

I asked Jahmaal if next Saturday would work since there's also a work party going on too. If there's time to do a trail review then I guess we'll do it Saturday.

Keep next Saturday open.

I asked Jahmaal if next Saturday would work since there's also a work party going on too. If there's time to do a trail review then I guess we'll do it Saturday.

Cool.

Just a note. If we are doing a clean up, trail work.. If your rig is down, we could meet at rogers and carpool for the task. You don't have to have a working Jeep to help.

Keep next Saturday open.

Well this Saturday won't work with the work party going on.

We could move it to this Sunday the 11th instead, or try for another weekend?

Hmm. I am not sure I can be out there both days.
Me either.. but for this situation i think it is more important that i show up for the trail adoption. and i dont want to see this get pushed off for another month..

Same day me and some of my friends from work are heading up there, We will be at rogers same time , I will come and say hello, and maybe we can run some trails ect up to the trails for adoption

Back