• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tsf tonight tomorow? 10/2 - 3

i got the exploration ich...

anyone in for a day trip or a night in the woods? thinking of throwing in the cooler/sleeping bags and tools tonight. just me and the dog maby. dont like outings alone. let me know if anyone's interested.

BronzeWyrm

sounds good, but jeep is broken :bawl:

whats wrong with the jeep mojo? whats your real name anyways? Im Matt

its Rod.

besides needing some serious TLC after 4 straight trips and no maint. i noticed after last weekend that the center pin on the leaf springs snapped again. i'm about to loose the bottom leaf again if i dont get it fixed. but i have the hardware just need to tear it apart and get er' done. then i need to drop the front axle and bellypan etc... change the tranny fluid and lube tighten and check everything top to bottom.

right on. well maybe someday ill have mine running if i stop running into problems. Well have to go out to TSF and hit the trails. Im gonna need someone to follow, seeing ive never wheeled in the PNW

Hey man I saw you in the rodgers parking lot. I had the white jeep with bushwackers with two wranglers. I was going to stop you when I saw the big a** naxja sticker on the back of your jeep haha.

I will post some picks later.

Hey man I saw you in the rodgers parking lot. I had the white jeep with bushwackers with two wranglers. I was going to stop you when I saw the big a** naxja sticker on the back of your jeep haha.

I will post some picks later.

ohh snap Hastathat sux man. i was rolling out to ceder tree. CB,Ch4 man i had my ears out all day. DAMN:doh:
when i saw u guies with the air hose out i figured u were done for a while. dident stop to ask. Nice Rigs tough all 3 of them. dident think ud be slacking like me it was like 11:30.

i hit ceder tree. broke off to FB5, met up with some wrangler crew. stoped off at crushers for a dose of Tube buggie. then i went to take a look at the proposed Trail Adoptee "Sadle Up". then off to hogsback. ran about 1/2 of archers then sidetracked. found some off trail #26 weird name i forgot. now home a good 8hr of fun. all and all was a great day and hope to have more familiar faces nextime

i was the one in the white xj with the wrangler crew, i had a feeling that was you but wasnt sure

i figured there wernt to many white xj's out there missing the roof. but amongs the comotion i hadent had a chance to officaly meet you. good to wheel with you crew for a while. great hospitality. your rig looked like a fun ride. hopfully ill see u agin soon

i figured there wernt to many white xj's out there missing the roof. but amongs the comotion i hadent had a chance to officaly meet you. good to wheel with you crew for a while. great hospitality. your rig looked like a fun ride. hopfully ill see u agin soon

we had quite the issue with breakage n what not

total count was, steering box ripped off frame, bad u joint, blew a power steering hose, lost the plastic fill plug on the pumking, found that though, had to rebuild a carb on the side of the road flat trailer tire few dents and a few near flops

it was a good time

Back