• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cruise in a 5 spd?

Zoro

NAXJA Forum User
Has anybody every retrofitted a 5spd XJ w/cruise control using factory parts available from the boneyards? Mine's a 1990

my dad has an 87 that he recently put cruise control on. I want to say he had them put one on at the dealership when he bought it but he just recently changed it. Right now he is asleep so ill ask him in the morning.

i have considered it, but I wasnt sure about how dificult it would be to wire in the switches and stuff, unless you put them in a different location than stock. If you were able to do that... I would demand a writeup... as to what does what and where I should put what in order to get it working properly :D Speaking of which, does anyone have a clear and easy to read diagram of the wiring of the cruise control? I have the haynes, but I am not sure how clear the wiring diagram is for the cruise and dont feel like walking to the rig and digging around for it. hah

Back