• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

33x10.50x15 question

buckethead

NAXJA Forum User
I'm trying to find someone running 33x10.50s on stock ecco wheels with a 4.5" lift. I really want to run this set up. I know it can be done with wheel spacers, but I would like to know if it can be done without wheel spacers. I have searched. Thanks.

I'm trying to find someone running 33x10.50s on stock ecco wheels with a 4.5" lift. I really want to run this set up. I know it can be done with wheel spacers, but I would like to know if it can be done without wheel spacers. I have searched. Thanks.

Are you running your 31x10.50 MTRs on your stock echos currently? If so I would think you would be fine. I plan on putting my 33x10.50 KM1s on my stock 15x8 10 holes with no wheel spacers.

do it you would only need spacers in front maybe, i run 32 11.50s on stock rims they rub in full lock but the 10.50 might rub only less. i have like 3'' of lift no triming too.

With stock lower control arms and wheels w/5.25" of backspacing 235/75/15's will rub at full lock at any lift height.Less backspace,spacers,WJ control will help.

My 33x10.5's would just barely rub w/ 4.5"BS and 5"lift!

I've been running 33x10.5x15 BFG MT's on Ecco wheels for about 5 years now. I'm on a RE 5.5" lift if that affects your comparison...

I rubbed on the leading edge of the front flares and the trailing edge of the rear flares. Minor trimming of the flares took care of that. They stuff nicely inside the wheel wells however as was mentioned above, they rub on the inner fender walls like crazy if you don't bumpstop properly.

That being said... as much as I love my Eccos, I'll be installing some Cragar V5's with my next set of 33x10.5's. I'm hoping they'll still stuff nicely but won't rub my control arms or the inner wheel weels so much.

i am running 33 10.5s on my eccos with a 3.5" lift it rubs the lower controls arms at full lock and i had to hammer the pinch seams in and i cut my fenders and the rolled lip off the front flares

best pic i have that shows my flares trimmed
P1030530.jpg

5656_1071152754098_1684504486_14932.jpg

4.5" BS is the ticket with a 10.5 width... i'm loving my setup. Legal coverage with stock flares for those who have to abide as well.

Are you guys running 15x7 or 15x8 with your 10.5's? When I took my rig out and did some test flexing, it looked like I'd be able to get 15x7's with 3.75" BS to still safely tuck my 10.5's inside the wheel wells. If you're talking 15x8 with 4.5" BS, I guess the outside edge of the wheels would actually be .25" further outboard than a 15x7 with 3.75" BS.

I am having a hard time finding black steel wheels in 15x8 with 4.5 backspacing where did you get yours. Every set I find has 4" or less.

A 7" rim works better with a 10.50,better rim/bead protection and less chance of popping a bead.

Back