• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

L.A. to Modesto and back parts train.

JohnX

Sarge
NAXJA Member
Just thought I'd toss this out if anyone needs anything moved. I will be heading to Modesto probably Wednesday or Thursday, maybe even Sunday. I'll be returning same day. If anyone needs anything moved, just let me know before I go. North will be in the Heep, so no rear ends or big items, but south will be in my new Cummins diesel...So almost anything goes. A couple bucks for gas if its out of the way, otherwise you can owe me one.

98 Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel 4x4 Quad cab Short bed. It even has the leather seats Amie wanted :D Includes camper shell and has a sheet of plywood in the bed (over the wheel wells) to sleep in it. Fits a "full" mattress perfect, and has about 8 inches of storage area under it. Pretty much EXACTLY what we were looking for, just took forever to find it...mainly cause I didn't have 12-15 grand to drop on one. Anyway, finally found one in my price range. I'll go dig up a pic on it.

42n8n06.jpg

Back