• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

drivers side seat belt/88 limited

wgregt

NAXJA Forum User
Hey gang
My drivers seat belt (the female part on my right hip) finally stopped working completely today. Very odd to be driving w/o a seat belt, I'll tell you that. I took it out, cleaned it, didn't help. I can see the clip on the bottom isn't returning to keep the upper part of the clip tight.

Anyone know if these things have replacement parts for them? Or is it sold as a complete unit?

Anyhow It's an 88 limited in grey. Maybe you have one for sale? I'm in SoCal.

-greg
[email protected] for direct response

Hey gang
My drivers seat belt (the female part on my right hip) finally stopped working completely today. Very odd to be driving w/o a seat belt, I'll tell you that. I took it out, cleaned it, didn't help. I can see the clip on the bottom isn't returning to keep the upper part of the clip tight.

Anyone know if these things have replacement parts for them? Or is it sold as a complete unit?

Anyhow It's an 88 limited in grey. Maybe you have one for sale? I'm in SoCal.

-greg
[email protected] for direct response

You can grab that out of most any car that has the same size buckle. Hit a salvage yard and go for it.

Or, if you are a lonely type person, just steal the passenger side piece.

Back