• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gotta love a wife like this....

Boatwrench

NAXJA Forum User
we've been married close to 30 years. During Fall Fling I'll be transitioning between jobs and moving from the house we've lived in for 20 years to a new home 40 miles away and yesterday while packing she says..."You need to go to Moab!"

Can't wait see you all there!

we've been married close to 30 years. During Fall Fling I'll be transitioning between jobs and moving from the house we've lived in for 20 years to a new home 40 miles away and yesterday while packing she says..."You need to go to Moab!"

Check with the milkman and see if he knows you are gone to Moab:smootch:.....SANTA

I'll match my wife up against almost any wife out there. She surprised me with my first XJ for my birthday about 10 years ago. Since then she has bought me a winch, and a Detroit, all without my knowledge. Oh, I forgot the 16' dual axle trailer she scored for free.

making here a bit crazy, huh? my woman is from Ut originally, so it's not likely she will come west with me when i do get it together and make the trip..

good luck with all your transitions Tom!!

Back