• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sept. 27th 2009 Pick a part 97+xj and lots of 8.8's

silverslk

NAXJA Forum User
Just got back from pick a part in Stanton on Beach Blvd. They have a MILLION explorers with 8.8's (thanks cash for clunkers) now that I don't need one. haha

Also had a 2 door 97+ xj

xjatpickapart.jpg

If someone grabs a set of brakes from and exploder I would happily pay a small finders fee as well. Don't have the time to go myself. Need the backing plates, calipers, rotors, etc., etc.

did you see any WJs? Looking to grab some rotors/calipers/steering for the knuckle swap, already have the knuckles.
Thanks

Didn't see any but wasn't really looking. I'll keep an eye out now that I know you want some Chris.

that would be awesome! my buddy is going to head down that way to look for some, just hoping somebody could confirm that he would not be wasting his time, sort of a long drive from here to any decent pap.

Was looking to replace the black grille between the head lights since mine has quite a few large cracks due to many years sitting in the sun....

I've got one (Ben, Dumptruck was supposed to pick it up a year ago). It is in good condition except for a couple slats that were cut to run wiring for bumper lights. If you are interested, I can send you a pic. Just PM me.

Back