• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Photo slide show

Andy Steiner

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
For a couple of years, I've had the privledge of doing the slideshow at the awards dinner of photos, shot during the week. Since we won't have the video projector at the community center available to use, I was wondering if anybody had a video projector they would be willing to bring out to Moab? I was thinking of doing a smaller show each night during campfire.

Anyway... I'd appreciate it if you would come over to my motorhome sometime after getting back from your day's trail run and bring me the data card from your camera. I'll quickly copy the photos and you can be on your way.

If there's enough interest, I'll put together a DVD of everybody's photos after the event.

Thanks Andy, dig it.

We will count on it Andy,u be da man,slide show by "Purple Chrome Productions".......SANTA

I can't post last year's slide show because it was 800 photos whittled down from over 12,000 and lasted 30 minutes. The video from last year was graciously done by JohnSomebody (brain fart time) from Utah. I have it and may post it tomorrow.

Here's my short version of the 2005 slideshow.

http://www.vimeo.com/6776514

It was JohnJohn and he is from Colorado. :D

Thank you. I was so sick Friday of last year I had a hard time remembering my own name.

Back