• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Central 4wd Closed!!???

tjs88xj

NAXJA Forum User
Called central this morning to see when they open. Need new bushings for my Teraflex sway bar disco's. Got a recording saying yesterday was their last Day. This blows! Have to either deal with TC's (no thanks) or go to like 4 wheel parts in Tacoma (another no thanks). Stupid Economy.

You do know there is Auburn car repair and offroad. John beats most prices out there. But his is not open on the weekends. TC's sucks ass.

You do know there is Auburn car repair and offroad. John beats most prices out there. But his is not open on the weekends. TC's sucks ass.

John kicks ass. BUT, before I spend anymore with him, my Insurance needs to pay him off for all the work he did for me with my break in. It was kind of nice goin in and seeing whats out there. Never been to Olympic Offroad. TC's does suck. They only seem to cater to the huge rock crawlers who have thousands upon thousands dumped into their rigs. Plus, Phil was cool to BS with.

It's true, the Kent location closed. The company is still around and there are absolutely no hard feelings at all with the ownership. An understandable business decision was made and there is no ill will toward anyone. I will say thanks to all of our customers and friends we've made over the years...but I also plan to comment more about this in the coming week. ;)

Yup, I should be starting this week. I'll know for sure after tomorrow.

You can has JOB? :scared: judging by the people I know who have been able to find jobs in about two weeks the last 6 months, I think a lot of the people on unemployment are just slackers.

You can has JOB? :scared: judging by the people I know who have been able to find jobs in about two weeks the last 6 months, I think a lot of the people on unemployment are just slackers.

From what I've seen, there's a condition where people aren't willing to just work 'anything' in order to get 'something'. In my case, I'm grateful for the networking I've been able to put together in the last 5 years. I don't 'need' to be working at this point, but opportunities are presenting themselves at otherwise odd times. This may well be a blessing in disguise...

Good luck :)

Have to either deal with TC's (no thanks)

TC's sucks ass.

TC's does suck. They only seem to cater to the huge rock crawlers who have thousands upon thousands dumped into their rigs. Plus, Phil was cool to BS with.

This may well be a blessing in disguise...

I couldn't say anything before...but...

TC's has been for sale for a long time. Tom has been trying to retire but has to keep coming back from Eastern WA to run the place. Bill has been in negotiations with him for the last few weeks (pretty much since we found out that our store was closing)...and finally closed the deal with Tom yesterday. He officially takes over on Tuesday, which will also be my first day of working for him at the former TC's Off-Road location. ;)

All the best Phil. Only came in to the store a couple of times but appreciated your pleasant competence. Somehow in the store last time I decided to spend $150 more than I planned though. Think that is a skill-set that becomes more important in economic downturns. Let me know if you need a customer testimonial.

I couldn't say anything before...but...

TC's has been for sale for a long time. Tom has been trying to retire but has to keep coming back from Eastern WA to run the place. Bill has been in negotiations with him for the last few weeks (pretty much since we found out that our store was closing)...and finally closed the deal with Tom yesterday. He officially takes over on Tuesday, which will also be my first day of working for him at the former TC's Off-Road location. ;)

TC's or whatever the new name is or will be, Kicks ass.

what does TC stand for?

Back