• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what mods need to be done for a 3.5 lift

kattzuma

NAXJA Forum User
interested in lifting my 97 country 4x4 what mods would i have to do for a 2'' lift , and /or 3,5'' inch lift what's the largest and widest tire for each configuration ,would love yo have that look where the tires stick out from the wheel wells a little.

Well... you'll definitely have to replace your blinker fluid. Once you get above stock height, the viscosity breaks down. You'll have to use BF-01. Its not too expensive. You'll also need heavy duty tire beads if you want that "wheel stickin' out" look. If you don't want vibes with that much lift, you'll need the piston return spring. Also, you'll need their cross drilled break lines since stock lines are too short for that much lift.

You can get all these goodies here...

http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=3

Thats pretty much most of the mods you need. Also, you could fit 31s if you trim your fenders real good.

Well... you'll definitely have to replace your blinker fluid. Once you get above stock height, the viscosity breaks down. You'll have to use BF-01. Its not too expensive. You'll also need heavy duty tire beads if you want that "wheel stickin' out" look. If you don't want vibes with that much lift, you'll need the piston return spring. Also, you'll need their cross drilled break lines since stock lines are too short for that much lift.

You can get all these goodies here...

http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=3

Thats pretty much most of the mods you need. Also, you could fit 31s if you trim your fenders real good.

Why does all that suff cost so much. I need the cross drilled break lines, The 710 cap coz I lost mine when I was traveling across country.

Dont forget to budget for a SYE kit!

Longer brake lines! Unless you like your brake lines tearing when you hit potholes and such

Back