• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Edge of Control

Baja_XJ

NAXJA Forum User
So today I played Baja:Edge of Control for the first time and I must say its the most awesome game in the history of games. Definatly badass.

My friend and I are doing the baja 1000 tonight. should be awesome
Wow haha I rented the game for the weekend but I will end up buying it when I return this to family video. Been playing for 3 hours and just done my first race in Unlimited VW. Anyone play it on live?

I've only ever played live on it once, as that was the only time anyone was on, and they were just screwing around. It is a very fun game. I just haven't finished any of the baja races, because I don't feel like sitting there that long. I was hoping to see some jeepspeeds though, felt disappointed.

Yeah XJs would be nice to see but at least we have something fun, only game Ive played in probably 5 years

I did the 1000 yesterday in a stock bug and took almost 5 hours

Do they let you take breaks, like save it and finish it later, or do you have to do it all in on sitting?

Its broke down into 6 or 7 stages, in a Unlimited VW that was 75-100 90% of the time it took 2 hours, averaging 15-20 a stage and you can take a break however long you want between stages, just start when you want but no,you cant save in the middle and back out and go do a different race and then come back later and finish

better have fun while its hard, once you get the mods done it gets kinda easy on everything but the circuits. I wish the A.Is were harder, with them turned all the way up on difficulty I still beat then by 34 minutes in the 1000 in a stock un-mod'ed bug

i suck at 360, haha but damn its addicting, im still on the first Bug class (the low one) trying to get more money to buy the next car

Youll have fun getting used to the mini trucks, the suspension took alot of getting used to, they handle completely different than anything before them. Id say overall I liked Unlimited VW, Open Wheel, and Mini Truck the best

Back