• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

soo.....my BIL is a murderer!

Skullver

Still Flailing
Holy chit! BIL a murderer!(ringleader)

http://www.krqe.com/dpp/news/crime/...mily_fearful_as_teacher_vanishes_200905112353

background, my wife never met her brother, recently her mom died unexpectedly and she was destroyed and searched endlessly for her dad and brother(brother was adopted young, and Dad took off when she was 3, she did recently find Dad too and she is really happy about that!).

She found her brother online, he came to stay with us for a while, he was 17 and a little punk! He did not last long as he did not want to get a job, and we thought he was doing meth, so back to NM he went. My wife got pretty close to his adapted mom(over the phone), Ellen at that point and they tried to get him to shape up. He stole from her, was abusive to her, and just really had zero respect for anybody. He ended up going to jail for stealing her credit cards, and apparently while he was in jail he got his wife and two of his buddies to ambush the poor lady in her garage and kill her, they just found her body buried in the mountains today, a detective just called my wife to let her know:mad::mad::mad::mad:

wish I would have beat his ass when he was here, it was funny that she was so excited to meet him, and after about a week of him staying in our garage, she wanted to KILL him!

amazes me what some people you think you know are capable of...

Well that sucks, here's hoping they take away communication with the outside since he's using it to kill people.

Well that sucks, here's hoping they take away communication with the outside since he's using it to kill people.

no kidding! Lots of gangs are run from prison as well, or at least that is what they say on "gangland" haha. Shatty situation for sure, my wife is freaking out, might have to head home early and calm her down.

Wow... ambushing a 61 year old woman in her own home.

That's just sickening. I hope they fry them all.

That really sucks!! The wife and I will definately be keeping you and your wife in our prayers. At least this guy is off the streets and will hopefully loose all outside contact priviledges.

........ Bring back public executions.
My thoughts exactly. If the thought of dying weren't enough of a deterrent maybe the public humiliation might help but,....that's just me :dunno: Man, sorry to hear that, though-----Hans

They are planning to ask for the death penalty since the crime occured before the death penalty was revoked here.

A much better plan than feeding the worthless little sh@ts for the rest of their lives.

My wife has been having a hard time, she is very hopeful that Bryan did not have anything to do with it, but only time and facts will tell. It is a terrible situation and I really feel for Ellen's Family and friends, what an absolutely sinister act, I hope whoever is involved fries! Thankless punks thriving off of the kindness of others...

My wife has been having a hard time, she is very hopeful that Bryan did not have anything to do with it, but only time and facts will tell. It is a terrible situation and I really feel for Ellen's Family and friends, what an absolutely sinister act, I hope whoever is involved fries! Thankless punks thriving off of the kindness of others...
Unfortunately liberalism has all but put an end to natural selection.

Back