• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

has anyone used 4x4groupbuy.com?

They have a good reputation as far as I know, but I always reccommend Bob Supplee and Suplpee 4wd.

His service is second to none, and his prices are comprable to 4x4groupbuy. I bought my lift kit from Bob and it was slightly cheaper than 4x4groupbuy. His service was awesome and the kit was here within a couple days. If I am buying a new part, I always check with him first.

Bob Supplee. (405) 799-8977

http://www.jeepreviews.com/where-to-buy-jeep-accessories/286/bob-supplee-reviews/

Last edited:
They have a good reputation as far as I know, but I always reccommend Bob Supplee and Suplpee 4wd.

His service is second to none, and his prices are comprable to 4x4groupbuy. I bought my lift kit from Bob and it was slightly cheaper than 4x4groupbuy. His service was awesome and the kit was here within a couple days. If I am buying a new part, I always check with him first.

Bob Supplee. (405) 799-8977

http://www.jeepreviews.com/where-to-buy-jeep-accessories/286/bob-supplee-reviews/

Thanks for the info. I will call bob....

I know Jason personally and can vouch for him. He used to be out here and then moved to Maine. He gave Slowrider Curt an excellent price on an RE lift kit.

Jason is a stand-up guy with quick response times.

I ordered from him a while back and had no issues. He actually made seom recommendations when I told him what I was looking to do with my Jeep.

Another place to check out would be our vendor forum and contact one of those guys since they help support us.

Good luck!

2legit2quit

Or check out RWK Haus Supply :) I would be a vendor here but I have been trying for about 5 weeks and no one handles that stuff anymore.. So, I can only say I have tried to get my $ to Naxja but no one is there to take it.

I have direct buying power to most any manufacture or supplier.

Your welcome to email me
[email protected] website is still in finial stages. but theres a page there for now..

They have done good by me too, Jason is really good with letting you know when stuff is available or when it's shipped. He has good contact with vendors so he can get this sort of info readily.

I've had good service and good communication.

Back