• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

axle gear ratio plz help need to know asap thanx

deejay

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 89 cherokee auto motor all performanced out im running 33x13.50R15 super swampers under it with lock right lockers front and rear its my daily driver rock crawler what is the best gear ratio to put in this for offroading and also good for 75mph freeway speeds right now its all stock gear ratio and having problems getting up and going what would be the best gear ratio to go with thanx

the gear ratio you want to run is totally dependent on a number of factors for one you need to have a good breakfast of french toast and cocoa krispies otherwise your gearing might get too high and drain your blinker fluid more quickly than the manufacturer recommends but you may want 3.07 gears to make sure you get some super badass topend high speed racing action going but if you rock crawl you might want something closer to 4.10 or lower because 3.55 is pretty high for just being weed and i'm not sure if it was laced with anything!!!!!@!

I can make run-on sentences, too.

Back