• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Utah-Rattlesnake and Constrictor Sunday 14th

utahxjer

NAXJA Forum User
Some of us are going to Rattlesnake and Constrictor next Sunday the 14. It is just northwest of 5 Mile Pass. So if you want to go chime in!!!:yelclap:

I sure want to go. Just checked the ext forcast and it looks like it is going to be good weather. What time frame are you going to meet and where? I know the area somewhat but don't know where exactly the trailhead is so if there would be a meeting place that would be cool.

brett

Not a little bit earlier? 10:00? Maybe the others can post here to give a confirmation of who is going.

brett

Hope you get this before heading out, I never got my power steering fixed, so a no go for me, I have 2 others that wanna go next sunday if your interested.

I'm not going either.....daughter is sick
Maybe next week then

are you going out there this sunday?

I'm not taking my rig,(still haven't fixed the power steering) but two others are going that I was gonna go with, a tj and a bronco if you wanna go. That would be awesome

Still on Sunday? What time? Still want the bumper/front receiver?

brett

Back