• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

work

skull_black

NAXJA Forum User
is anyone hiring im in desperate need of a job i cant afford to raise my newborn daughter and im worried that the mom might go to child support and XXXX me over

so ya if your hiring ill take it

what are your skills?

ya same here at my previous job it was that plus drive cam which sucked but the smith driving i still actually use even in my jeep saves alot of gas
lol yeah its more like conservative driving

What is smith driving?

check out your local tow companies. many will hire and train you. nobody wants to hire an old tow driver with bad habbits. (like me and a few others on here) they would rather hire a newbee with no expierence. i know a few out here in the IE but not so much in the Anahiem area. try to stay away from a AAA contract company they WILL run you Di(k in the dirt. You can make a lot of $$$ in this field if you like to get dirty and hustle. with out expierence you should be able to clear (after taxes) about $500-600 a week with out a prob. if you get a chance and want to consider this profession hit me up and i will teach you a few tricks

check out your local tow companies. many will hire and train you. nobody wants to hire an old tow driver with bad habbits. (like me and a few others on here) they would rather hire a newbee with no expierence. i know a few out here in the IE but not so much in the Anahiem area. try to stay away from a AAA contract company they WILL run you Di(k in the dirt. You can make a lot of $$$ in this field if you like to get dirty and hustle. with out expierence you should be able to clear (after taxes) about $500-600 a week with out a prob. if you get a chance and want to consider this profession hit me up and i will teach you a few tricks

i would like to do that but unfortunately i just found out today that i have a bad driving record mainly due to not being able to pay insurance and registration for about 4 months now which really sucks being that lots of my experience is in driving jobs and most my job offers are for driving jobs then they find that stuff out which screws me over for being able to pay that stuff off making my record even worse kind of a really bad catch 22
but if you know anyone that can get around the driving record ill definitely take a driving job

Back