• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3rd Annual Barstow Desert Clean-up Nov. 14th

karstic

NAXJA Forum User
From an email I received

Clean-Dezert is proud to announce its 3rd Annual Barstow Desert Clean-up.

Where: Barstow, CA - Outlet center drive and I-15
When: Nov. 14th 2009 Sign ups at 9am
What: Clean-up, Free Food, Free Raffle, and Tons of fun.

FREE SHIRT SIGN UP
Please go to this link to sign up for your free event T-Shirt. (first 250 volunteers to sign up. And may extend this as money allowes)

Huge Thanks to our sponsors
BLM BARSTOW OFFICE
Threat Motorsports
Weddle Industries
PCI Race Radios
Phantom Lighting
Offroad Expo
DMZ Fabrication
OC Motorsports
BTF Fabrication
Richer Racing
King Shocks
Enviro Lube Express
Hilton Garden Inn
Baja HID
Wyotech

Our raffle will include items such as. Link kits, Suspension kits, Offroad lights, Race radios, Cash, Clothes, DVD, and more.

Also look for us at the OFFROAD EXPO Oct. 9th-11th. We will have a booth set up with discounted shirts and stickers for sale. Come by and help support our event.

If you are interested in becoming a sponsor please let me know. [email protected]

--
Adam Filbin
WWW.Clean-Dezert.org

i'll do my best! November is going to be a busy month for me, between this and Glamis i'll be pretty broke from gas money alone!

I just wrote this down on my calendar. It sounds like fun! :).

Don't forget about JV the following weekend! :D

Three runs in a month:
Barstow
JV
Galmis

You don't really need to pay the rent in november anyway.

Exactly, I took an 8 month hiatus from my mortgage last year, screwed the hell out of my credit but it sure helped with the credit card debt :D

you guys act like i dont slip my landlord a check for half of what rent is and say thats all ive got :dunno:

What kind of trailer you got? I was thinking I should bring my 1944 Willy's with me.

It's an old POS that sits crooked, but tows really well. Here it is: :)

100_3030.jpg

Back