• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

accident @ orange crush?

Go to picture 5 of the slideshow. It could just be the lighting, but the passenger front tire looks bald as hell.

Nope. That tire is bald (and mismatched).

I drive through that area every morning. I bet I know what happened. People ALWAYS wait and then slam on their brakes at the last minute and cut across the divider so they don't have to wait in traffic. If you are not in the carpool or #1 lane you WILL have to hit your brakes to avoid these idiots.

I guess red isn't just for rollovers anymore. When they reworked the 22 a few years ago they did a great job of it, with the glaring exception of the 22/5/57/City drive interchange; that name says it all, way too much happening in that mess.

That sucks! I totaled a 75 firebird in that same spot a couple years ago. There might as well be a stop sign at Orangewood because everyone always slams on their brakes right there.

When they reworked the 22 a few years ago they did a great job of it, with the glaring exception of the 22/5/57/City drive interchange; that name says it all, way too much happening in that mess.

Weren't we just talking about this at the MnG on Sunday?!?! (all the skid marks all over the freeway from idiots waiting till the last minute then cutting over)

There was 4 car chain crash this morning on Euclid outside my house. POssibly due to combo fog and people on their cell phones. No XJs were harmed :)

405s & 710 today a honda wedged good under an arco gas tanker. took me an hour to go 2 miles, they were letting one car at a time go past the accident, maybe incase it blew up or something? :dunno:

dammit Mike thats funny :laugh2:

Back