• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Area for HQ at Slickrock

tcharon

NAXJA Forum User
Since Remi is not going to be there this year and get cabin #1 & 2, where are we going to center? I'm thinking we should plan on someone getting some of those low number cabins in a row cuz there are fewer trees and things in the way, we can set up tables, lights & have BBQs & fires. Who's got which cabins and should we group them? Any other ideas?

Thom, I completely overlooked this as I usually stay in one of the motels. I think we should try and group the cabins if that's possible, they may have already been rented to someone not with NAXJA.

Anyone know who's getting a cabin? we should plan & call Slickrock. Who is willing to move their cabin # to lower #s so we can get that area?

I was thinking more important to get 1-3 cuz more overflow room on the end & the noise would only bother the guy in #4, Oh, and that's you so we don't care.

Just got a call back from Missy at Slickrock. She did call the guy that booked 1 &3. He won't move. So I guess we'll show him! Just kidding. We do have 2 & those in 3 are w/ those in 1, so if they hang by 1 we can have the rest. Missy will try to group us from 4 up if OK w/ our guys Tom & Decker. Then we'd have the middle section. Now we're spread out w/ all the even numbers.

Just got a call back from Missy at Slickrock. She did call the guy that booked 1 &3. He won't move. So I guess we'll show him! Just kidding. We do have 2 & those in 3 are w/ those in 1, so if they hang by 1 we can have the rest. Missy will try to group us from 4 up if OK w/ our guys Tom & Decker. Then we'd have the middle section. Now we're spread out w/ all the even numbers.

We can set up registration in front of my motorhome in space #87. That will give us access to the large area between cabin #1 and the showers. Combined with Thom in space #66 we should have enough room for rigs to congregate. And it should should annoy the guy in cabin #1 sufficiently enough to make him wish he had moved to the other end.

Somebody will need to bring clip-on flood lights and extension cords.

By the time the folks in 3 see me they will probly move to Motel 6 and take there friends in 1 with them......SANTA

Ya, most would, but maybe these are really young girls& children & will feel right at home.

i'm in cabin #9 so the party is there!!! i tried getting the ppl at slickrock to swap me with cabin 1 but they wouldn't

Last edited:
Just heard from Missy; She bunched us together & guys can swap if they want. She may have called you to let you know. If you have a big preferance swap before. Here's what she gave me: Tom H #3, Santa #4, Hammer #5, Dowel #6, Charles Stine #7, Decker #8 & our Darek #9.

Just heard from Missy; She bunched us together & guys can swap if they want. She may have called you to let you know. If you have a big preferance swap before. Here's what she gave me: Tom H #3, Santa #4, Hammer #5, Dowel #6, Charles Stine #7, Decker #8 & our Darek #9.

:rattle: i wanted to be santa's neighbor :rattle:

oh well guess i'll just have to let him keep jeff up:D

That's interesting. She originally gave me #10. I guess she swapped me to #3 now?????

Back