• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thermostat range in Moab area

Mike Axle

NAXJA Forum User
What tempreture thermostat is everyone running in the Moab area this time of year for the fall fling? I am not sure if I should run a 195 or a 180. Any suggestions?

I'm sorry, I don't know the answer to that one. My British registered XJ has been fine in Moab anytime of year from hot summer to winter with whatever thermostat was fitted as stock.

I use a 195 all the time. It is usually not very hot there this time of year. We have had plenty of rain & a little snow some years.

I got snowed on going over the divide yesterday. They are predicting snow tonight here in the Colorado Front Range with up to a foot in the mountains. Later in the week they are predicting highs of 80 degrees. I think Moab will have nice and cool mornings with highs that can reach in to the 90's if things run true to form. Bring your umbrella because it has been known to rain in Moab during Fall Fling.

Back