• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My kids got in a fight. (dogs, a lil graphic)

AIbandit

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
First off all dogs are alive.

My German wanted my pits bone my pit didn't like that. My German really didn't like him not liking that and pinned him down. The scotty was uninjured but was biting both the other dogs.
This all happened while I was at work I got a call from my Fiance' screaming that her dog was going to die.
neighbors called 911 because they heard her scream. It really sounded like she was being stabbed on the phone so I wasn't surprised. Cops came and saw the blood and checked the house for injured people (dogs were in kennel they didn't see them and my gf was up stairs)

They told me they thought someone was murdered when I got home.

anyway pics....
IMG_4592.jpg

After my bandage work
IMG_0245.jpg

The German is still at the Vet getting 8ish wounds sewn up
2009-09-20133625.jpg

The vet thought the scotty was injured so they coaned him and charged me 200$
I gave him a bath... there are no injuries.

IMG_4591.jpg

2009-09-20125509.jpg

House

IMG_4583.jpg

IMG_4585.jpg

IMG_4588.jpg

wow... at least i'm not the only one who has dog fighting problems. on the bright side you're looking for a house and wanted suggestions.... hard wood floors, blood cleans up easier!

Lol thanks

I bet you get a new carpet before you move. Or before your HOA kicks you out for that dog fighting ring you have going on

It's alright shit happens.

Got my german back at 10pm last night he was a bit worse then they thought. He has a lot of wounds stitched up and 9 drain tubes. He didn't move at all last night this morning he gave me a little tail wag when I said hi.

The pit is going into the vet today. he was also alot worse then the vet's 200$ exam told me. They didn't really look at any of them they were busy trying to find out how much money they would make when I told them the german's blood needed to be controled.

I took the pit home and patched him up myself the bleeding is fully controlled I'll get him stitched today they wanted 1000$ to stitch up his wound.

the scotty they told me he was bleeding heavily and estimated it would cost 897$ to stitch up.... He had no wounds at all no bleeding.

Basically don't go to Diamond vet in everett. If a 200$ exam can't tell me my dog doesnt have any injuries somethings wrong with the vet. I mean seriously "your dogs has a severe wound to the back to the neck that has to be stitched" how about looking at the dog for 60 seconds and see that none of it is his blood. They told me he might die if I took him home.

The pit's 200$ exam told me he had a hole in his head... not a hole in his arm pir rear leg and chest.

the whole time it was about $$$
they wanted over 3000$
I ended up paying about 1500$ for because I took the other 2 home.

I've got a .22 shell for that pit if you want.

There was a dog at my IP station that had half it's muzzle blown off in an IED blast.
I gave an IP 1 9mm round to put the dog down (we would have to write a statement why we discharged our weapon) IP shot the dog in the stomach it ran off crying.

Iraqi's are the worlds future brain surgeons.

Anywho back on topic

Still don't know what I'm going to do about the dogs.

I would have put him down to. Even if they wanted to throw me in the slammer. I think some Vets are like Attorneys now just out to rip people off. :gag:

Sounds like you can't keep the pit and the shep in the same house. Both breeds are mental cases as a general rule, but I'd off the pit before the shep. That's effed up, you shouldn't have to referee a bloody brawl between your household pets. Find the pit a home, or just put him down. He's obviously the aggressor the way he tore the shep up.

That's what I thought too. But I wasn't there my GF said the pit bit at the german when he tried to grab the bone but the german took him down and pinned him
"chuey was just laying there dieing and adolf wouldnt stop tearing at him." Kinda hard to believe he was just laying there taking it when the german had to get stitched up.
(yes my german shepherd is named Adolf)

I love my girl but it's hard not to doubt her specially being that the pit is her dog and the german is mine.

The fact that the shep has multiple wounds basically bleeding out and the pit has a torn ear is plenty of evidence which dog is the more dangerous aggressor. Either that or the shep is the world's worst fighting dog ever.

Pits are just not good dogs around other dogs or kids. Even the ones that the owners say "would never hurt anyone" seem to end up mauling another dog or sometimes a kid at some point. They're a guard/fighting dog, and have been poorly bred and inbred to the point that I wouldn't take a chance that you'll get a "good" one. If you're guarding a wrecking yard, get a pit. If you live in a neighborhood with other dogs and kids, I'd say don't. Think about the damage that pit did to your other dog, and then think about a neighbor's dog or kid being the recipient of that. It's just not worth taking the chance IMO. Pits are just not good household family pet dogs.

I agree to a certain extent. He's a great dog very loving. He would be good without any other dogs.

My womans sister talked to her dad. Her dad said "I hate that god damn chuey" and went on about how we need to get rid of him. But he also said she won't and we're going to break up over this.

Sadly he's always right. I know she would never get rid of him.

Sounds like you can't keep the pit and the shep in the same house. Both breeds are mental cases as a general rule, but I'd off the pit before the shep. That's effed up, you shouldn't have to referee a bloody brawl between your household pets. Find the pit a home, or just put him down. He's obviously the aggressor the way he tore the shep up.

Can I make a general statement about you, even though we've never met? :rolleyes:

Long and short of it: adult dogs were left with a puppy and unsupervised. They decided who would be the dominant dog (as they do) and animals got hurt. Once they've been at this point, there isn't any turning back. They need to be separated and I think there's a good chance that the pit is going to be taken, provided the vet does what they're supposed to do. Unfortunately, through events like these, breeds gain reputations...when it's not the fault of the dogs. It just wasn't a good situation for anyone.

Last edited:
I grew up with all kinds of dogs we trained dogs and my friends owned pits they were good dogs. but its like other people have said they are a one on one type of dog. I owned a german shepard also a great dog they are also more of a guard dog but i think a little more forgiving. But let me say this i would get rid one of those dogs before it broke my relationship up. I would find a good home for one or both of those dogs. But thats just my two cents for what its worth. Probably nothing but wanted to say it any way. :gag:

adult dogs were left with a puppy and unsupervised. They decided who would be the dominant dog (as they do) and animals got hurt.
They were supervised. But it was definitley dominance. Ado wanted to move up to alpha.

The question is will chuey accept it or continue to battle over it. Chuey lost by dog standards he was taken down and pinned/beaten into submission. Ado may be hurt more but he was still on top.

If the "fiance" will leave you if you insist that the pit has to go, maybe it's worth explaining it to her like this: That could've been a 1 year old child reaching for that bone yours or that of a friend. I have no doubt that would have been a fatal injury to a small child, especially considering the fact that the child would've have been biting back. It may take you sacrificing your German Shepard to make this happen, but that pit simply can't be allowed around other pets or kids.
My wife's cousin brought her dog over the other day - she's a pit/lab mix. We were playing fetch in the back yard, and out of the blue, probably the 10th time I reached down the grab the stick from her, she went ape shit and just about ripped my hand off. The ferocity of her reaction very nearly triggered a "fight" reaction in me - I had a flash of choking the dog out, but luckily regained my composure in half a second. My 11 year old daughter was standing a few feet away and had thrown the stick a few times. She's no longer allowed anywhere near that dog.
Once a large animal demonstrates that it had the potential to KILL YOU or a loved one, it's time to go, IMO.

Back