• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bluish jeep in Aliso?

There's too many. I see lifted XJ's everywhere in OC and I bet most of them have never heard of NAXJA. I only give a second look to rigs with sliders. That seems to be the sign that they are actually used off road.

Note to self: Install sliders!

so... anyone wants to fess up to owning that one? I think I know where you work so you can PM me if you don't want to disclose your occupation :D

ok so I know a kid who knows the owner of this Jeep. He goes to Cal State Fullerton or UCI I couldnt remember one of the two close ones. Hes younger I heard hes a nice guy ill try and get a name.

ok so I know a kid who knows the owner of this Jeep. He goes to Cal State Fullerton or UCI I couldnt remember one of the two close ones. Hes younger I heard hes a nice guy ill try and get a name.

Have him send me a message. If he's not on NAXJA I'll shoot you over my email.

Thanks.

heh ok ill see what I can do, but the kid that supposedly knows him ive only met twice and see him rarely at school.. so who knows when the next time ill talk to him hah but ill try and find out.

Back