• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lift is on.

AdidasCJ

NAXJA Forum User
Today i finished getting the suspension parts onto my 88. Kinda glad ive peiced together the lift rather then buying a kit... turning out to be cheaper, and when i have a budget goal to build this jeep with to get it on the trail. It helps ALOT to find used but not abused parts! Thanks to thos who ive picked parts up off of!

So with out further a-do

BEFORE:
0621091750.jpg

0906091136.jpg

AFTER:

0920091327.jpg

Before i started in the rear i measured 18.5in from the bottom of the fender flare to the center of the wheel. I now measure 22.5in from mid wheel to bottom of flare. All in all about 4in!

I used Bastard pack leafs and shackles in the rear and i think (could be wrong) RE front coils with procomp spacer.

Almost to the trails! other then misc things ima need a Cataltyic converter, muffler, somg register, and tires! and im on the trails!

looking like a good start!

your probally going to want drop brackets r long arms soon it will greatly improve your handeling not only on the street but in the dirt as well!

Its looking good :).

Back