• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

jeeperjohn

fire is pretty far from him... id say bout 10ish miles from 79 south... i live off 79 in the vail ranch/ redhawk area... hes good:)! no my boss... he live right in anza area.. hope all is good for him

Rick and I were camping at Vail Lake RV resort this weekend. The fire was about 3 miles away. The Ranger came by to let us know that traffic heading east bound on the 79 was being diverted, that we should be ready to pack and leave if they give the word & if we decided to leave the park and head west on the 79 we would not be able to return to the park.

Luckily nothing bad came our way as the fire headed south. The worst was that the bar tender for the RV resort was not able to get to the Park last night, so the bar remained closed.:bs:

As we left at 12 today, the 79 east was still closed, so Rick had to head the long way home.

Thanks for the concern guys! It would take one helluva fire to burn through to my neighborhood. A couple years ago the hill to the south of Temecula burned and we could see it from my neighborhood. As long as we got out safe I would be happy to see my house burn cuz then it would get rebuilt brand new! :D

Back