• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need help in Las Vegas

old_man

NAXJA Forum User
My daughter is in Las Vegas and her 2004 Ford Mustang 4.0L won't start. I was hoping someone would have a scanner local and could pull some codes for me. I live in Colorado. I will make it worth your time if you can help.

She doesn't have a lot of bucks and doesn't have a way to get it to Autozone or the like to have it scanned.

Thanks
Tom Houston
970-690-6270
[email protected]

I think you can hold dowm trip odometer reset button on the cluster and turn the key on. I should do a self test and the codes should come up on the odometer. It has worked for me on a few ford vehicles. But I'm no ford tech

Thanks. By a miracle we got it handled.

My daughter is in Las Vegas and her 2004 Ford Mustang 4.0L won't start. I was hoping someone would have a scanner local and could pull some codes for me. I live in Colorado. I will make it worth your time if you can help.

She doesn't have a lot of bucks and doesn't have a way to get it to Autozone or the like to have it scanned.

Tom,

I live in Henderson, it's Sunday, can't wrench for shit, but have all the tools in the world and would be happy to do whatever I can to help out a fellow XJer.

Back