• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Another one of those will these tires fit on this lift thread

Khary23

NAXJA Forum User
I tried to search but came up with either no results or five million worthless ones.

I'm at 2.5" of lift right now and plan on going to 3.5" in the next few weeks. My question is will 33x12.5/15's fit? I have found what I think are the tires for me only problem is the smallest size they make is 33x12.50/15.

To many variables dude! My first lift was a procomp 3.5 with add a leaf, and rub it did on 31's!! I went to re4.5 and 33's and rub it did!! I'm now at 5.5" on the same 33's and bumpstopped. no more rub. If you measure and adjust bumpstopping properly, sure they'll fit. You may have limited uptravel but at least they wont rub!

I have re 4.5 and 32x11.50's I needed trimming to get full stuff with wheels turned full lock,just light plastc cutting on fenders, I would think 33's on 4.5" would need serious cutting,much less 3.5 ".Bumpstops and backspacing play into it also.

Back