• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3" Coil Springs | OME934, BDS, RE1300

gagamaggot

NAXJA Forum User
Currently I have OME930 springs w/ 3/4" spacer and OME JC1A leafs

The Jeep rakes forward pretty badly and I am about to add a 1" lift shackle on the rear. (BTW, the JC1As are still at 3" with stock shackles. No winch on the front, just a Rock Lizard bumper.)

I really don't want to have 2+ inches of spacer up front, so I am looking for input on swapping the 930s with either OME934s, BDS 3" Coils, or RE1300s in order to get to 4" of lift up front.

The only information I really found in searching was spring rates for the OME and BDS (No data on the RE). I also found a few threads that some folks really like the OME934 with the JC1As, but there were different results reported on lift height of the 934s. Finally, the BDS got high marks from guys with winches because of the high spring rate, but I didn't see feedback for Jeeps without all the weight of a winch.

Thanks for the input.

The RE 3.5" coils will likely get you more like 4-4.5" so you may end up slightly nose high.

Back