• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

87 XJ Woody

Israel

NAXJA Forum User
87 Woody, not sure on miles, but I'm sure they are approaching 200,000 or just over. 4.0, Auto tranny, 242 T-Case, non-disco front axle, 2" lift, 31" AT tires, tan interior with grey seats (I bought it that way), spare tranny and flexplate. Needs a stereo, rear brake line, new battery. There is a funky knock, but I don't think it is a rod knock since the knock stops completely when the motor is idling or cruising down the road, my guess is that its loose flywheel bolts or a cracked flexplate.

It currently has a Dana 44 sitting in the back which I'm trying to sell seperately and swap in a cheap Dana 35 so you can drive it. If bought with the Dana 44, it will need U-bolts and a new rear brake line to drive.

I'm asking 500.00 without the Dana 44 and 750.00 with it.

Israel
*3684038*

Wow, that looks great on the outside. Too bad I have no money, time or room. Waggys are the best looking jeeps-

Back