• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tentative Meal Menu

old_man

NAXJA Forum User
It appears I will be doing BBQ for the event. I do this type of thing quite ofter, Ask the ColoradoFest crowd if you want references. I won first place in the Oklahoma State Fair for my BBQ sauce in 1972.

Polska Keilbasa Sausages, chicken breasts, hamburgers, hot dogs
Potato Salad (sorry, I'm going to use store bought because of the lack of refrigeration and a prep site)
Coleslaw
Home made baked beans
chips
dip
ice cream
topings
pop, lemonade, etc
maybe some chopped onions and pickle spears for the bbq.

I don't think this crew is the salad type.

If we have any vegie people, I could grill some eggplant, vegie burgers, or something. I will need advance notice on this.

If there are diabetics out there, I have a sugar free version of my sauce I can whip up. It is really hard to tell the difference. But remember, that's what insulin is for :rolleyes:

Just awesome Tom.

Tom, thanks for volunteering to do the BBQ.

I think a few bags of mixed green salad and some cheese slices from the store would be nice.

Regarding refridgeration, I am staying at the Super8 and the last time I was there my room had a refridgerator. If my room has one, you can use it.

Tom's menu was the biggest reason for me to try to convince Matty to go (he will be my ride if he goes!)

Heck, if it will help get Matty to go, I'll throw in a special desert for him.

Back