• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Door Swap Wiring

dagr8tim

NAXJA Forum User
I thought I had posted this question yesterday, but didn't get any replies and can't seem to find my thread.

I've got a 97 SE that's my DD, and a 98 Sport that I'm parting. The 98 has power locks/windows, and I want to retro fit this to my 97. Rather than stripping the internals and remounting them, I wanted to just swap the doors. I've taken doors off of other vehicles in the past, but I'm wondering if there will be any wiring issues.

I'm 90% that I should find the plugs behind the kick panels & B pillar for the doors, but wanted to get a quick confirmation before I start.

Reading the related threads, there's one where a guy had a 90, and there was a wiring harness that runs across the floor for power accessories.

I do not remember such a harness across the floor of my 97 when I swapped the interior.

Back