• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

On a positive note....

Frank Z

NAXJA Forum User
I suppose that I should also point out those that I've done business with that are 1st Class!!
In no particular order:
Planefixer
ColoradoRaptor
JDXJ
98XJSeth
In4gawdonlyknowswhathe'sgonnabuyorsellthisweek!!!
MilehighXJ96
Yella(DemolisionDerby)Heep
Led
Hugothegrunt
Jimgrms
XJNOOB
ridergoatee
Hypoid
Old_Man
JWTrapper
XJ-Grin

Topnotch people to deal with!!

If I left anyone off my list, please let me know.

Last edited:
you sonofa.....:nono:

I was intitially intimidated by you on the forums because of your expertise... but after meeting you I realized you extremely down to earth and a good guy to do business with.

I was intitially intimidated by you on the forums because of your expertise... but after meeting you I realized you extremely down to earth and a good guy to do business with.

Yeah, Frank's about 5'10" and a buck-fiddy outta the shower...... not much to get intimidated about..........

:D :moon:

Yeah, Frank's about 5'10" and a buck-fiddy outta the shower...... not much to get intimidated about..........

:D :moon:

For some reason I am always reminded of Frank when I see the guy on the Empire Carpet Commercial. I have no idea why though?:dunno:

Anyways I have never dealt with him on a business level but he is a great guy, that is willing to do anything if it means helping out a fellow XJ'er!

I'm curious why yella knows about frank coming out of the shower... :shhh:

I'm curious why yella knows about frank coming out of the shower... :shhh:

I don't. Purely estimation.

You on the other hand......... :loveu:

I don't. Purely estimation.

You on the other hand......... :loveu:

for the record, I have never been a guest at the Jeffco detention facility, Mr. Heep must have me confused with some other boyfriend.:conceited

This...
Just a little jab, no harm intended.

BTW, saw the pic from WF in JPMag......:cheers:
none taken , I was out it the Springs in the early 80's with a 75 Scout and just envy your countryside. We camped in the mountains with my Brother-in-law who was stationed at Carson and have always wanted to come back. Maybe some day. John

Frank here is a great guy! I asked if he would build a bumper for me and without hesitation said he would... also said he would help me install it and my sliderZ's! Frank rocks!

Back